Terms & Conditions
This Service Agreement (“Agreement”) is hereby entered into between Integral Services (hereinafter referred to as “the Agency”) and the party set forth in the related order form (“the Client” or “you”) incorporated herein by this reference (together with any subsequent attached forms submitted by Client, the “Request a Quote Form”) and applies to the purchase of all Digital Marketing Services ordered by Client.
- Web Design & Development- The process of designing and developing your website to improve the design and make it up-to-date.
- SEO- Search Engine Optimisation- The process of improving your website in the search results.
- Social Media Management- Managing your social media accounts of improving your social media brand to improve your profiles visibility and awareness.
- Pay Per Click- The process of publishing adverts throughout Google and Bing purchased for a fee charged by the advert’s host.
- Content Marketing- Content Marketing by controlling the blog on your website and publishing posts to grow your online visibility.
- Video Marketing- Creation of your business videos by marketing it to your audience through YouTube, Vimeo, Website and your social media accounts.
- 1. TERM AND TERMINATION This Agreement must be effective as of the time frame set on the Order Form. This Agreement can be terminated by either party upon written notice to the other party within 30 days of receipt of the notice. The agreement may be terminated by the Agency (i) immediately if the client does not pay any fees hereunder; or (ii) if the client fails to cooperate with the Agency or hinders the Agency’s ability to perform Digital Marketing Services hereunder. The Client must pay all outstanding invoices and all other sums due to the Digital Marketing Agency under this Agreement (or in respect of the relevant Services). In addition to its obligations to make payments under the terms of this Agreement, if the Client arrange for a third party to provide the Services during the Notice Period, it shall pay the Agency a sum equivalent to the remuneration which the Agency would receive had the Agency provided the services during that period.
- 2. WEB DEVELOPMENT (a) Copyright. The clients retain the right to data, files, and graphics provided by the client. The client warrants they must hold all rights, permissions, and copyright to all information provided and fully indemnify the agency against any and all claims, costs or actions that regard the use of information, files and graphics supplied by the client for the agency to use in respect of contracted web development services provided to the client. (b) Law. It is the client’s responsibility to comply with the laws, taxes, and tariffs relating to websites and the agency does not offer legal advice. (c) The Agency will own the IP addresses of all online websites, platforms or applications (including modifications/bespoke coding made to open source solutions) which is built or edited, until all work has been completed and paid for (d) Please contact Integral Services for more information on our Web Design & Development services where hosting and backups of the website is included.
- 3. SEO Service (a) In performing SEO (Search Engine Optimisation Services, the Agency will develop a plan to increase the visibility of the Clients Website and improve the search ranking of the Websites in relation of the search terms relevant to the Client’s business, and provide related program strategies and recommendations. (b) The Agency will own rights to SEO we implement on websites or applications until all work has been completed and paid for.
- SEO Service (a) In performing SEO (Search Engine Optimisation Services, the Agency will develop a plan to increase the visibility of the Clients Website and improve the search ranking of the Websites in relation of the search terms relevant to the Client’s business, and provide related program strategies and recommendations.